The REI Co-op Kingdom 6
An excellent build the REI Kingdom is our top camping tent with a tonne of livable space for an excellent price of 2017. The hubbed pole design creates near-vertical walls, or so the peak height of 75 inches is enjoyed throughout the majority of the tent (traditional dome-style tents are only roomy in the very middle).
More, the tent has been designed with plenty of large doors on both ends, a centre divider, and interior storage. The Kingdomâs customizable rainfly is also one of our favourites in the marketplace. The rainfly completely covers one end of the tent, making a vestibule with decent space for other small outdoor items or shoes. The other end has an awning along with a door that is weatherproof, should the rain turn.
- Vertical walls and a rectangular floor plan maximise livable space
- Stable, freestanding design features 2 hubbed pole assemblies, pole clips and sleeves
- 2 large doors with zipper sliders and bug-proof mesh windows
- Bug-proof mesh wall panels
- Single vestibule and rain-blocking awning
- Multiple interior storage options
- Center divider wall zips into place to create two rooms
- Seam-sealed waterproof polyester fly and cut-in floor
- Connect Tech zipper attachment lets you add more living space or storage with add-on Garage accessory, sold separately
- Includes a backpack carry bag with pockets for poles and stakes, along with 8 stakes, 6 guylines with tighteners and a pole repair tube
- Footprint sold separately
- High Construction Structure.
19 lbs. 12 oz.
25.5 x 16.5 x 9.5 inches
120 x 100 inches
83.3 square feet
29 square feet
6 ft. 3 in.
|Number of Doors||
|Number of Poles||
2 hubbed pole sets + 1 crossover pole
75-denier nylon / 40-denier nylon mesh
150-denier coated polyester Oxford
75-denier coated polyester taffeta
The tunnel shaped the REI Kingdom 6 comes with a rain fly which can be adjusted to various weather conditions but is best suited for cooler and wetter environments with occasional glimpses of sunshine. Due to Super tall construction, it isn’t ideal for windy weather that is higher compared to other similar sized tents without being guy-lined out.